Friday, March 6, 2009

It was a good day

Today I went in and I just wasn't really feeling it. I don't know what it was but I lacked enthusiasm and any feeling of actually wanting to be there.

Anyway though, we went over pretty much everything that we all pretty much need to test. I think we will be testing soon which means it won't be long before I make it to Yellow Belt!

I learned to do Crescent Kicks better. For the test I need to know:

-Outside Crescent Kicks
-Inside Crescent Kicks
-Ridge Hands
-Uppercut Punch

-A few combinations of the above.
-The first 4 Mandarin stances
-Kata Di Ichi

-Clutching Feathers(On top of the head hair grab)
-Triggered Salute(Right handed push on my right side)
-The Dance(Against right punch step left)
-The Gift(Against a pulled handshake)
-Locking horns(Against front headlock)

I plan on reviewing all of my old stuff as well so that I don't forget any of it, not to mention I am a big fan of our first form because it is so much fun. That's pretty much it for now.

Until next time...

-Steve

No comments: